When buying the full version of Complete Ear Trainer, Complete Rhythm Trainer or Complete Music Reading Trainer on Google Play, if the connection is lost for a brief time during the purchase, the app might not be unlocked and if you try again you might have an error saying “item already owned”.
This is due to to a bug in Google Play cache that unfortunately we can’t fix.
But here’s a workaround:
- Go to Settings :: Apps :: Complete [Ear/Rhythm/Music Reading] Trainer and click on Force Stop
- Go to Settings :: Apps :: Google Play Store and click on Force Stop
- Go to Settings :: Apps :: Google Play Store :: Storage and then click on Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Optional but advised: reboot the device
- Launch the app and try again: it should be fixed
If it doesn’t work, please contact us.