Item already owned
When buying the full version of Complete Ear Trainer, Complete Rhythm Trainer or Complete Music Reading Trainer on Google Play, if the connection is lost for a brief time during the purchase, the app might not be unlocked and if you try again you might have an error saying “item already owned”.
This is due to to a bug in Google Play cache that unfortunately we can’t fix.
But here’s a workaround:
- Go to Settings :: Apps :: Complete [Ear/Rhythm/Music Reading] Trainer and click on Force Stop
- Go to Settings :: Apps :: Google Play Store and click on Force Stop
- Go to Settings :: Apps :: Google Play Store :: Storage and then click on Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Optional but advised: reboot the device
- Launch the app and try again: it should be fixed
If it doesn’t work, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the app. Note that if you don’t want to lose your progression by uninstalling the app, you can enable cloud sync by going to the app settings :: Play Games :: Cloud save, enable it, go back to the app, wait to be connected, swipe down, and wait for the “cloud sync successful” message. When the app is then reinstalled, you just have to repeat this process to restore your progression.
If it still doesn’t work, please contact us.